Privacy & Cookies
Privacy & Cookies
HOW WE COLLECT DATA FROM YOU
We may collect data about you from several different sources, including our website, as well as telephone communication, email enquiries, client referrals, events, social marketing and other legitimate business activities.
To do this we require your consent. When registering on our website you will be asked to give your consent for Property Investor Partnership to contact you. Our default form of communication is email. However, please indicate if you are happy to be contacted via any of our other communication methods.
You can review and change your communication preferences or withdraw your consent at any time by contacting the PIP team on 01603 268083, or via email at email@example.com.
WHAT DATA WE COLLECT
For you to register on the website we may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address, telephone number and correspondence address.
- Any other details you provide through forms you complete on our website.
HOW YOUR DATA IS USED
We use the data that we collect from you to provide our range of services to you. We may also use your data for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our investment opportunities, client events and services.
- To provide information to you relating to other investment opportunities, news and updates, events or services that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, investment opportunities, news and updates, events or services.
- If you have previously engaged with our services and/or invested in one or more of our opportunities, we may provide you with details of other investments, news and updates, events or services that you may be interested in.
HOW YOUR DATA IS SHARED
We do not share your information with any other third parties without first seeking consent from you to do so. Please note that where your consent has been provided in advance, it can be withdrawn by you at any time.
HOW YOUR DATA IS STORED
To manage our engagement with you accurately and effectively, we may add your data to our own secure internal systems such as our Customer Relation Management systems and our email database. To find out details of what systems we may store your data on, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW YOU CAN ACCESS OR DELETE YOUR DATA
You have the right to access any information we hold on you. To request access and deletion of your data we have collected, simply contact us on 01603 268 083 or email us at email@example.com
HOW YOU CAN OPT OUT
To opt out of marketing emails that we may send you, press the ‘unsubscribe’ feature at the bottom of the email. To opt out of any other communications you receive from us please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Property Investor Partnership uses social media such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Users must verify authenticity of sites before posting or providing any personal information on such sites.
Our website may provide social media buttons, permitting the sharing our web content directly to a social media platform. Please be advised that the use of such buttons is at your own risk. Unless it is material supplied or officially posted by Property Investor Partnership, we do not endorse social media website(s) and have no responsibility for the content nor for the cookies they may contain.
Property Investor Partnership does not ask for passwords nor personal details on social media.
INTERNET BASED ADVERTISING
- You may opt out of seeing interest-based ads from us on your desktop browser and/or mobile web browser by visiting the DAA at http://www.aboutads.info/choices/ or by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) at http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/.
- You may opt out of seeing interest-based ads from us in Apps by downloading the DAA’s AppChoices application, which is available at http://www.aboutads.info/appchoices.
HOW TO LODGE A COMPLAINT
If you wish to lodge a complaint on how we have handled your personal data, please email us at email@example.com and your complaint will be investigated.
If you are not satisfied with our response or believe we are not processing your personal data in accordance with the law, you can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office https://ico.org.uk/
Request a Callback
Please fill in the form below and one of our team will get back to you soon.