Property Investor Partnership's outstanding reputation is built on the credibility, influence and exacting standards gained in the Financial Services sector over several decades.
Our promise to you is our full VIP treatment that is based upon our Vision and Integrity to ultimately achieve financial Peace of Mind for our clients, through the sourcing and securing of investment opportunities that will lead to long-term success and gain.
Welcome to our website! Take a look around to find out more and if you have any questions at all, please do get in touch. We would love to hear from you.
Latest Secured Lending Opportunities
Our service to you
- We source and secure discounted properties for you, that offer immediate built-in growth and generate income.
- We introduce you to Solicitors who specialise in investor property purchase, to ensure your purchase goes as smoothly as possible.
- We provide you with support and guidance throughout the entire purchase process.
- We will put you in touch with an expert team with access to the most suitable mortgages and introduce you to letting partners based in the area, who will source suitable tenants quickly for your property.
- We source secure investment opportunities that offer clients returns of up to 8.5% per annum on capital invested.
- Security and peace of mind for our clients is extremely important to us, and all of our opportunities undergo rigorous legal due diligence by our nominated solicitor Howes Percival.
- Investing in this way is quick and easy, we guide you through the entire process from application form, to legal completion, through to redemption.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an investment property?
An investment property is a property sourced and purchased specifically as a buy-to-let with the purpose to generate income and achieve long term capital growth.
Where to invest in property?
The latest census shows the UK’s population has increased by a record 7% (4 million) in the last decade to just over 63 million. Since 2002, demand for rental property has almost doubled. We can advise you on the many areas within the UK where we believe you can achieve maximum return on your monies invested, whilst maximising capital growth and generating income. Get in touch, have a look at our current opportunities to find out where.
How to start property investment?
Let us walk you through it! Our promise to you is our full VIP treatment to ultimately achieve financial Peace of Mind for you, through the sourcing and securing of property that will lead to long-term success and gain.
How does property investment work?
Unlike other asset classes, property enables you to gear your investment through investing a percentage of your cash rather than all of it. Property provides an attractive and sustainable income for investors, which if compared to a typical savings rate will provide income of up to 10 times that amount. Since the 1950s property values have doubled on average every 7 to 10 years. By investing in property, you are using your money to generate more money. You are making your money work for you.
How to calculate return on investment property?
Yield is the term which investors use to calculate a return. To calculate the yield all you do is times the monthly rental amount by 12 and divide it into the property value.
How much higher are mortgage rates for investment property?
Historically, buy to let mortgages have been in the region of 1.00% more expensive than the typical residential mortgage. However, over the past few years the gap between residential and buy to let rates has reduced as lenders have gained an appetite for buy to let lending. Furthermore, lender arrangement fees tend to be higher, with the more expensive buy to let mortgages charging a percentage of up to 2.5% of the mortgage amount.
What is the interest rate for investment property?
This is highly dependent on the current market conditions as well as varying from lender to lender. Please speak to us so that we can arrange to provide you with a personalised mortgage illustration through our sister company Insight Private Finance.
Request a Callback
Please fill in the form below and one of our team will get back to you soon.