With the majority being sold at full market price to owner-occupiers, we are delighted to bring to our investors this stunning opportunity at Treswell Gardens in Retford - a brand new development of 175 houses, built by respected developer, Linden Homes.
We have been able to secure exclusively for our investors two, 3-bed houses, with prices starting from only £189,950.
Perfectly situated in an attractive market town with excellent transport links, Treswell Gardens is ideal for those looking for properties in a beautiful, semi-rural location. Retford offers a great choice of amenities, including high street shops, cafés and pubs, and the beauty of Idle Valley Nature Reserve and the Peak District National Park nearby.
According to letting agents Leef Properties, these lovely homes are in a desirable location with strong rental demand and should achieve £825-875 pcm, equating to gross rental yields of up to 5.5%.
These properties have the potential to generate a monthly surplus income of up to £532.04, equating to a return on deposit funds invested of up to 13.4%;
Reasons to Invest
- Built by respected National Developer, Linden Homes;
- Predicted yields of up to 5.5%;
- The majority of the site has been sold to owner-occupiers at full market price;
- These properties are scheduled to be build complete between April and May 2022, providing a quick return on your monies invested;
- Strong rental demand area, especially for quality family homes of this calibré;
- Potential to generate a monthly surplus income of up to £532.04, equating to a return on deposit funds invested of up to 13.4%;
- Ideal for commuters to Sheffield, Rotherham, Doncaster, Lincoln, Nottingham and Worksop thanks the nearby road network. The A1(M), M18 and M1 grant travellers' easy access the whole of the UK;
- Each property will come with upgraded kitchens with glass splashbacks, built in Bosch appliances, and feature lighting, plus turf and fencing to the rear gardens, equating to nearly £4,000 of extras;
- For commuters, the A1 is just minutes away for journeys to Doncaster, Leeds and Peterborough;
- 10-year NHBC Warranty and 2-year defects cover.
Register to See Full Details
You can register online for free, when you register you will be able to view full investment details and have access to exclusive investment opportunities.
Enquire About this Investment
Fill in the form below and one of our team will get back to you. All fields are required.
Request a Callback
Please fill in the form below and one of our team will get back to you soon.