PIP is delighted to offer these high specification apartments located just a 10-minute walk from Newcastle-under-Lyme town centre. Currently selling on site at full market value, we have secured exclusive discounts for our investors. The 1-beds are available from only £105,000 and the 2-beds from only £125,000.
Marsh Box is a stunning new development of 27, 1 & 2-bed apartments. The development provides an enviable combination of style and convenience. Clever design incorporates residents-only landscaped gardens and amenity spaces, and a superb quality finish that facilitates a modern lifestyle with a superior level of specification.
According to letting agents Leef Properties, these high specification apartments will attract strong rental demand, and should achieve rental amounts of £550 - £600 for the 1-beds and £700 - £750 for the 2-beds, unfurnished, equating to gross rental yields ranging between 6.2% & 7.2%. If furnished, rental amounts have the potential to achieve a further £50 per month uplift.
Reasons to Invest
- Exclusively discounted prices for PIP investors;
- The developer is quickly selling these units on site - secure your unit early to avoid disappointment;
- Regeneration area with £23.6 million of new investment underway, bringing the total amount invested in the area to more than £135 million;
- Scheduled to be build complete August/September 2021, offering a quick return on cash invested;
- Potential to generate a surplus monthly income of up to £428.65, which would produce a return on deposit monies invested of up to 15.8%;
- 2-bed apartments also include an allocated parking space;
- Flooring and white goods are included in our discounted price;
- Great road links, with the A500 providing outstanding major-road access to the neighbouring city of Stoke-on-Trent, the M6 motorway and other major cities in the Northwest, including Manchester, Birmingham and Chester;
- Stoke-on-Trent railway station is a mere 7 minutes away by car, offering direct routes to Manchester, Birmingham, London and most major cities in the U.K.
Register to See Full Details
You can register online for free, when you register you will be able to view full investment details and have access to exclusive investment opportunities.
Future Investment for Newcastle under Lyme
Town Deal Vision Secures £23.6 Million
A vision to improve communications, infrastructure and connectivity in Newcastle-under-Lyme has been given the go-ahead by Central Government and awarded £23.6 million to make the plans a reality.
The success of the Town Investment Plan (TIP) is the most recent confirmation of the Government’s confidence in Newcastle-under-Lyme Borough Council’s aspirational Town Deal proposals which, so far, have seen more than £50 million invested in unprecedented regeneration programmes for Newcastle and Kidsgrove.
It is believed that the projects outlined in the Town Investment Plan will generate an increase of more than £69 million a year in increased gross value added (GVA) for the area; a £2.3 million uplift in land values and will enable the regeneration of communities across the borough.
The Town Investment Plan is centred around three core objectives:
- Opening up growth opportunities through enhanced physical and digital connectivity aligned with clean and sustainable economic development.
- To diversify and enhance the town centre experience by encouraging new uses to increase demand, footfall and boost the dwell time of residents and visitors.
- To channel investment into regenerating communities, ensuring these areas are sustainable places to live and providing residents with the infrastructure needed to improve their quality of life.
New digital infrastructure will give better access to services, employment and other digital services for residents and businesses. A new Digital Society Centre in the town centre will provide space for SMEs to improve skill levels including areas such as digital skills, data analytics and artificial intelligence. The centre will bring together the assets of Keele University, and the Newcastle and Stafford Colleges Group, and will complement the proposed town centre-based “Institute of Technology” as well as the “Living Lab” in Keele’s new IC7 Innovation centre.
A new, sustainable, low carbon bus fleet will reduce emissions and existing bus shelters will be upgraded to become SMART, with real time passenger information, USB charging points and LED shelter lights, all powered by a solar panels.
£1 million will be invested into upgrading roads and improving town centre cycle access routes. The project will lead to a co-ordinated walking/cycling corridor between Keele University and Newcastle town centre, improving sustainable transport connectivity. A new Electric Charging Infrastructure across the borough will support the transition to electric vehicles by 2030, and help address air quality issues in transport corridors.
The Astley Centre for Circus and Performing Arts will be a new, dedicated Centre for Circus in the town centre that will open up opportunities in creativity, education, tourism and heritage and build on the reputation of the town for culture and heritage.
“This is yet more fantastic investment for the government in our town, and builds significantly on the exciting improvements already underway, funded by £1 million of advanced Town Deal funding, such as the CCTV extension and the demolition of a long-term vacant building to make way for accommodation for residents and businesses, among other things.
Our ambition is to create a more attractive place to live and work, and to support our local economy, creating more jobs for more people and attracting investment and businesses into the area.
The £23.6 million will kick start a programme of investment that will ultimately total more than £135 million. It will provide transformational change, improve infrastructure and connectivity for communities, improve transport links and boost our heritage and culture.”
– Simon Tagg, Leader of the Borough Council.
Enquire About this Investment
Fill in the form below and one of our team will get back to you. All fields are required.
Request a Callback
Please fill in the form below and one of our team will get back to you soon.