Gibson House is an exciting new redevelopment located in the up and coming New Brighton district of The Wirral, Liverpool.
With several properties already reserved by owner-occupiers, PIP are delighted to have been able to secure our clients a selection of 1 and 2 bed apartments within a stunning historic building, starting from £108,000! With predicted rental yields of up to 6.7%, this translates into an incredible return on cash invested of up to 14.2%!
Understandably, the apartments have proved popular and demand has been high since launch. There are now only 3 opportunities remaining!
The development carries significant historical and local importance as a past seafarer’s retirement home in the early 2000’s. Anticipated to complete in November 2021, all of the apartments will be finished to a high specification; seeing the historic building restored to its former glory and effortlessly blending history with modern elegance and luxury living.
According to Hometrack’s latest ‘UK House Price Index’ report (here), Liverpool has experienced phenomenal growth in house prices of 6.3%, from March 2020 to March 2021 - second on the list to Manchester!
Great Reasons to Invest
- Exclusive discount to PIP investors;
- Predicted gross rental yields of up to 6.7%;
- Work has already started, with completion scheduled for Nov 2021;
- 10 Year Advantage Warranty;
- High specification apartments inside an intricately restored historic building;
- Liverpool has experienced phenomenal 6.3% growth in house prices from March 2020 to March 2021, second highest in the country;
- Tesco Express is only a 5-minute walk from the development and ’Marine Point’ retail and leisure park is only a 6-minute drive away, consisting of a Morrisons, selection of restaurants including Prezzo’s, Subway, Starbucks and a Costa;
- Only a 15-minute commute to Liverpool. Liverpool’s train line connections allows commuters to travel to London within 2 hours and Liverpool John Lennon airport;
- Great transport links, the M53 motorway runs along the length of the Wirral, from near Chester. There is also the option of a short ferry trip across the River Mersey.
Enquire About this Investment
Fill in the form below and one of our team will get back to you. All fields are required.
Request a Callback
Please fill in the form below and one of our team will get back to you soon.