PIP is delighted to bring our investors this unique ‘early bird’, off-plan opportunity to purchase 1, 2 & 3-bed properties in the picturesque town of Downham Market in West Norfolk.
Built across a 30-acre site, Broad Oaks will provide a mixture of 300 luxury homes, enjoying excellent transport links to Cambridge, Ely, Peterborough, Norwich and London.
To give you an idea of the scale of this impressive development and the surrounding area, please click here to view a short video.
Prices start from only £129,995, and all properties come complete with a high specification finish, including flooring throughout, integrated white goods, turf and fencing. Plus, each property comes with parking.
According to our nominated letting agent, Lamont Estates, the 1-beds are anticipated to achieve up to £635 pcm; the 2-beds up to £725 pcm and the 3-beds up to an anticipated £900 pcm, generating rental yields of up to 5.6%.
To truly appreciate this outstanding opportunity, please click here to view a compelling presentation by the developer.
Broads Oak, Downham Market is already making waves in the local press!
Click here to read the news article, which includes contributions from Joe Billingham, CEO of Prosperity and Sharon Hollinger, Manager at PIP.
Voted one of the happiest places to live in Britain, Downham Market is ranked 6 in the top 10 list of an annual “happy at home” index compiled by Rightmove. A great place to live with something to offer everyone – from a culturally rich collection of cities and towns nearby, to picturesque villages in the countryside.
Reasons To Invest
- Phased completion, with the first properties targeted to complete in Q1/Q2 2023 and overall completion of the site targeted to be late 2025;
- As of November 2020, average property values in Downham Market were 53% lower than those in Cambridge (source: Zoopla);
- These properties demonstrate excellent value for money, with the average house price in England now at £262,000 (source: ONS);
- High rental demand area;
- Rental yields of up to 5.6%;
15 schools, ranging from Nursery to Secondary within the catchment area, rated ‘good’ or above;
- Future development for the site also includes around 5.5 hectares of open green space;
- Excellent transport links to Cambridge, Peterborough, Ely, Norwich and London;
- Broad Oaks is a key contender for professionals and families looking to commute to the larger cities, while capitalising on a location with living costs 50% less than London;
- Voted one of the happiest places to live in Britain, Downham Market is ranked 6 in the top 10 list of an annual “happy at home” index compiled by Rightmove;
- 10-Year Build Warranty & 1-Year Defects Cover.
Register to See Full Details
You can register online for free, when you register you will be able to view full investment details and have access to exclusive investment opportunities.
Enquire About this Investment
Fill in the form below and one of our team will get back to you. All fields are required.
Request a Callback
Please fill in the form below and one of our team will get back to you soon.