With the majority of the site already sold at full market price to owner-occupiers, we are delighted to bring to our investors this stunning opportunity at The Clovers in Crewe, Cheshire - a boutique development of 14 houses, built by respected developer, Hilbre Homes.
Prices for one of these beautifully designed properties start from only £176,000 and come complete with either a garage and parking space or two parking spaces, but no garage.
The Clovers is ideally situated in a sought out residential area benefiting from an abundance of amenities nearby.
According to local letting agents Stephenson Browne, these properties are in a desirable location with strong rental demand and should achieve gross rental yields of up to 5.2%.
Reasons to Invest
- Predicted yields of up to 5.2%;
- The majority of the site has already been sold to owner-occupiers at the full market price;
- Reserve your unit today with a £500 reservation fee;
- Potential to generate a monthly surplus income of up to £478.66, giving a return on deposit funds invested of up to 12%;
- Lots of investment and redevelopment is taking place in Crewe, Cheshire, including the recently approved HS2 hub;
- High specification throughout, including integrated white goods, landscaped gardens to the front, plus turf and fencing to the rear;
- Conveniently positioned for commuting to Stoke on Trent, Chester, Wrexham, Warrington & Stockport;
- Close to the M6 motorway;
- For commuters, Crewe Train Station is only 13 minutes away on foot (0.6 miles), with direct services to London, Birmingham, Manchester, Liverpool and Preston;
- 10 Year NHBC Warranty and 2 year defects cover.
Register to See Full Details
You can register online for free, when you register you will be able to view full investment details and have access to exclusive investment opportunities.
Future Investment for Crewe
Crewe is a town of national strategic significance located at the centre of a strategic road and rail network. With 4.9 million people within one hour’s travel, Crewe provides an unrivalled opportunity for growth and economic development, and has already seen some huge achievements.
Crewe’s 10-year Town Investment Plan sets out investment priorities and project proposals that will shape the town’s long-term economic growth and development. It focuses on town centre regeneration, culture and heritage, community spaces and connected places, taking advantage of current and future connectivity, capacity for growth and growing competitiveness.
The government has announced its funding support for the town centre. An 'in principle offer' of £14.1m has been received by Cheshire East Council to be invested in the town over the next three years. It follows a bid by the council to the Government's Future High Streets Fund last summer.
Crewe Town Board are currently working with partners to develop a Town Investment Plan, which we hope will pave the way for a further £25m of investment in regeneration projects across the town over the next five years.
One project already in the pipeline is the town centre’s regeneration and HS2 hub station. Once HS2 is up and running Crewe will receive two HS2 services to London per hour, with a journey time of just 55 minutes, cutting 35 minutes off the existing journey time of 90 minutes.
A number of successful cultural events have also been delivered, working with partners including Crewe Town Council and the award winning Lyceum Theatre, boosting the local economy through tourism and the creative arts.
Crewe has been awarded £750,000 accelerated funding for an improvement scheme developed by the Crewe Cultural Forum for the Lyceum Square. This will connect to the revamped Market Hall and Lyceum Theatre and create a space to be used for a wide range of regular events and cultural activities.
The go-ahead has been given for the Royal Arcade redevelopment scheme, which will include a new bus station, a 400-space multi-storey car park and leisure, restaurant and retail units, anchored by a new state-of-the-art cinema.
So the future is looking very bright for Crewe.
Enquire About this Investment
Fill in the form below and one of our team will get back to you. All fields are required.
Request a Callback
Please fill in the form below and one of our team will get back to you soon.