Loan Note Opportunities!
Our Loan Note opportunities are ideal for anyone who is looking for short term investment but is constantly disappointed by the lack of returns in todays low interest environment.
The great news is that we now have two opportunities to invest in a Loan Note! These are perfectly suited for those who like the concept of property investment, but have chosen not to invest.
Read on to find out more about these opportunities, what they can do for you and how to invest today . . .
ZSL Secured Loan Note
PIP have recently teamed up with ZSL Capital to bring you this new Loan Note opportunity.
ZSL Capital is part of the Zenzic Partners Group, an FCA regulated privately owned Merchant Bank founded in 2014.
The investment is secured against a diversified portfolio of high quality loans, which are secured against the assets of multiple real estate projects on a maximum 75% loan to value. The security is taken by way of legal charge over the assets of each project. It is important to note that ZSL operate a tried and tested underwriting platform that undergoes rigorous due diligence.
With our ZSL Capital Loan Note, you can invest amounts from as little as £10,000 and generate returns of 8% per annum (4% paid bi-annually)!
Not only is this Loan Note an ideal short term investment opportunity of 3 years, but you can now enjoy the tax-saving benefits of an ISA whilst investing in the loan note.
ZSL Capital Loan Note fast facts . .
- Earn 8% per annum on your investment paid 4% bi-annually;
- Invest Cash or your ISA
- You can invest up to your annual £20,000 tax free ISA allowance, as well as transferring across from existing ISA's to enjoy the tax benefits;
- No upfront costs, or application fees;
- Secured against a portfolio of loans secured against UK property, on a maximum 75% LTV;
- Minimum investment value of £10,000
- Clear exit strategy.
Smithfield Place Secured Loan Note
PIP have teamed up once again with Prosperity to bring you this Smithfield Place loan note - our ninth project of this nature with one of Birmingham's leading developers!
This investment is secured against the land where a first charge has been registered. This land has been valued by Savills for £5m and we are raising a total of £3.5m. The purpose of this loan is to provide working capital for the developer during the planning process.
This opportunity provides you the ability to invest alongside the developer for a term of up to 2 years. Those who invest can choose to receive a quarterly income of 2% during the investment term (8% per annum), or receive 8.5% per annum upon redemption.
Smithfield Place Loan Note Fast Facts. .
- Earn up to 8.5% on your investment;
- You can invest your annual £20,000 tax free ISA allowance and enjoy the tax benefits;
- You can choose between receiving a quarterly income payment, or a single payment at the end of the investment term;
- No upfront costs or application fees;
- Secured against land valued at £5m on a 70% LTV.
- Minimum investment value of £20,000 for ISA investors and £25,000 cash investors;
- Clear exit strategy.
Alternatively, get in touch with the PIP team on 01603 268083 or email email@example.com!
Request a Callback
Please fill in the form below and one of our team will get back to you soon.