Park View Progress Update - December 2021
We are delighted to provide the latest update from Prosperity, detailing how the pre-construction requirements are progressing.
- The Architect, Structural & M&E Engineers continue progressing Stage 4, pre-construction design for design freeze.
- The Fire Consultant has been appointed to review the designs and specifications for compliance with all current and emerging building fire legislation.
- The piling and foundation designs are progressing in conjunction with the superstructure, and contractors are due to be instructed to carry out the works.
- The architect has developed the planning approved design to ensure compliance with current Building Regulations. He has also progressed the detailed construction drawings.
- The design team have completed a discussion with BCC planning department to change the external façade from metal cladding to brickwork, and an NMA application (non-material amendment) has been submitted for approval.
- Temporary supplies for electricity and water to service the site during the construction phase have been organised.
- Mobilisation has commenced.
- The design team continue to progress assembling fully detailed trade packages to issue to the supply chain for pricing.
- Electrical supply/point of connection to the site has been secured and allocated to the development site.
Request a Callback
Please fill in the form below and one of our team will get back to you soon.