Moseley Gardens Build Update - May 2021
As an investor at Moseley Gardens or in the Moseley Gardens Secured Lending, we are delighted to provide you with an update on how the build is progressing.
For property clients, in relation to the progression of your mortgage, we have been advised that surveys will take place in early June and therefore completion is envisaged to happen in August/September. Your mortgage adviser will be in touch again in due course, to progress matters with you.
Loan Note redemptions will follow the above anticipated practical completion.
Please find below the latest from the site...
- Drainage connection to the main sewers is complete;
- Electrical sub-station installed and energised;
- Mains Water now connected to the site;
- Brickwork, render preparation and window fixing is progressing to the external facades;
- Concrete flooring complete;
- Fire protection paintwork completed to the steel frame;
- Internal walls complete and Mechanical & Engineering containment installed. Riser cupboards and lift core formed, all to the ground floor;
- First floor - Apartments formed. 1st fix Mechanical & Engineering & plumbing including sprinklers complete. Fire stopping and pre plaster checks being progressed;
- Second Floor - Apartments formed. Sprinklers and mains cold feed 1st fix Mechanical & Engineering progressing, almost complete;
- Third floor - Internal partitioning & plaster boarding and cable containment;
- Fourth floor - Internal metal stud partitioning to create the apartments and corridors;
- Fifth floor - Service holes being cored through the concrete slabs. Intumescent painting complete;
- All the works packages have been procured and programmed to start on site;
- The site will be operating a 7-day working week to maintain the construction programme to achieve the target completion date;
- Information being collated to discharge pre-occupation planning conditions prior to completion.
Due to the impact of the Covid pandemic and import issues relating to Brexit, the UK construction industry is currently experiencing severe material shortages and extended delivery timescales which is impacting on the delivery programme for Moseley Street. The Prosperity team are striving to mitigate these delay items by seeking alternative suppliers or amending the design to accommodate alternative materials.
Please find below the latest photos from the site. . .
Above: South East Elevation Brickwork to 3rd floor
Above: North East Elevation Brickwork to 3rd floor
Above: 1st floor partitioning and 1st fix M&E
Above: Metal Staircases
Above: 5th floor service cores being drilled
We hope that the information provided has been of interest.
Should you have any questions or require any further information relating to this update, please feel free to get in touch.
Request a Callback
Please fill in the form below and one of our team will get back to you soon.