We are delighted to bring you our latest secured loan note, B5 Kent Street. This opportunity enables you to invest alongside the developer for an anticipated term of 36 months, whilst earning a return of 8.5% on your monies invested, that will be paid upon redemption.
The total raise for this opportunity is £4m, which will be broken down into 2 phases:
£2.5m will be raised by way of a first charge, this will be secured against the assets of the company. Upon planning being granted, an additional £1.5m will be raised and the investment will revert to a second charge as soon as the senior lender has been appointed and is in place.
The loan note is available via cash or ISA - £10,000 minimum investment for ISA investors and £25,000 minimum amount for cash investors.
This is an excellent short-term investment option for investors who have money in the bank or have invested in an ISA making very little by way of returns in today’s low interest rate environment. It is also perfectly suited for those who like the concept of property investment but have chosen not to invest.
Keep reading to find out more about what makes the loan note such a great investment. . .
Reasons to Invest
- Capital raise of £4 million; £2.5 million pre-planning & £1.5 million once planning is granted;
- IFISA eligible;
- Anticipated 36 month investment term;
- Earn early bird interest of 4% during the capital raising period;
- Earn 8.5% on your investment per annum, payable upon redemption;
- Security by way of a first charge over the assets of the company pre-planning, reverting to second charge during the construction period;
- Rigorous due diligence process undertaken by a solicitor.
Register to See Full Details
You can register online for free, when you register you will be able to view full investment details and have access to exclusive investment opportunities.
Enquire About this Investment
Fill in the form below and one of our team will get back to you. All fields are required.
Request a Callback
Please fill in the form below and one of our team will get back to you soon.