We are once again delighted to launch PIP’s exclusive investment option, providing you the ability to invest alongside the developer for a term of up to 2 years, with the choice to receive a quarterly income of 2% during the investment term (8% per annum), or receive 8.5% per annum upon redemption.
The Smithfield Place Loan Note is secured against the land where a first charge has been registered. This land has been valued by Savills for £5m and we are raising a total of £3.5m. The purpose of this loan is to provide working capital for the developer during the planning process.
Our secured loan note is also available via an ISA, meaning you can enjoy the tax-saving benefits an ISA offers, whilst investing in the Loan Note.
This is an excellent short-term investment option for investors who have money in the bank or have invested in an ISA making very little by way of returns in today’s low interest rate environment. It is also perfectly suited for those who like the concept of property investment but have chosen not to invest.
Keep reading to find out what makes the loan note such a great investment . . .
Reasons To Invest
- Our secured loan note offers investors a short-term, hassle-free investment opportunity;
- Income generating investment, with interest paid every quarter;
- Enjoy the tax-free benefits of investing via an Innovative ISA;
- You can invest your annual £20,000 tax free ISA allowance;
- No upfront costs or application fees;
- Minimum investment value of £20,000 for ISA investors and £25,000 cash investors;
- Secured against land valued at £5m on a 75% LTV.
Register to See Full Details
You can register online for free, when you register you will be able to view full investment details and have access to exclusive investment opportunities.
Enquire About this Investment
Fill in the form below and one of our team will get back to you. All fields are required.
Request a Callback
Please fill in the form below and one of our team will get back to you soon.