About The Investment
PIP is delighted to bring our investors this early-bird, off plan investment opportunity, ideally positioned close to the city centre of Nottingham. The development is made up of luxury one-bed apartments and PIP have managed to secure our clients the best units for the fantastic price of £104,995, with yields of up to 6.6%. All of them also come with a parking space!
Nottingham is a great place to live and has something to offer everyone – from a culturally rich city centre to picturesque villages in the countryside. According to figures from the Land Registry, property prices have increased in Nottingham by more than 10% in the last year. The biggest annual rise in a decade!
Close to the M1, A1, A52, A46 and A42, the development is easily accessible to other cities and the beautiful Peak District. Meanwhile, over 70 trains a day run direct to London St Pancras International, making the Capital easy to reach with the fastest train taking 1hr 40 mins. Within the city, the expansion of the award-winning tram network makes getting around the city itself even easier.
The planning consent for this development has been approved and the build is currently anticipated to complete approximately Quarter 1 2021, however this could be subject to change as the build progresses.
Our nominated letting agent, Joe Knowles of Leef Properties, has expressed how good the scheme looks, stating how large the units are for 1 bed apartments! They are in a lovely location of Nottingham, just outside of the city centre and close to good motorway links. Marketed either as furnished or unfurnished, Joe is confident in their rentability.
Reasons To Invest
• Unique 'early bird' offering
• Luxury apartments, in an excellent close to city-centre location.
• Direct trains to London St Pancras in 1hr 40 minutes.
• Two excellent local universities, including 2017’s number 1 ranked university.
• All properties have an allocated parking space.
• Close to major road links including the M1, A1, A52, A46 and A42, making it easily accessible.
• Property prices have increased in Nottingham by more than 10% in the past year, according to Land Registry.
• Strong rental demand.
• Lively city location with lots of regeneration taking place.
Register to See Full Details
You can register online for free, when you register you will be able to view full investment details and have access to exclusive investment opportunities.
Enquire About this Investment
Fill in the form below and one of our team will get back to you. All fields are required.
Request a Callback
Please fill in the form below and one of our team will get back to you soon.