PIP is delighted to bring our investors this outstanding ‘exclusive and hugely discounted’ opportunity to purchase this spacious 4-bed, 3-bath, 4-storey townhouse in a gated community, complete with garage and parking, in the centre of the historic and picturesque market town of Newark.
This sensational opportunity is only as a result of Covid-19 as the developer needs to move on to their next development. This former show home property has been discounted from a sales price of £265,000, which equates to an incredible saving of £35,050.
According to local Estate and Lettings Agent Whitegates, these properties are in a superb location, with great transport links and a strong rental demand. They should achieve monthly rental amounts of £1,000 - £1,100, which translates into gross rental yields of up to 5.7%.
The property features a large entrance hall leading to a separate garden room, with French doors opening onto the rear enclosed garden. In addition, there is a good sized cloakroom and a storage cupboard with plumbing for a washing machine. To the first floor features a high gloss kitchen/breakfast room with wood worktops and integrated appliances comprising of fridge-freezer and dishwasher, leading to a beautiful dining area and lounge with glass Juliet balcony looking out to the development. On the second floor the master bedroom benefits from bespoke fitted wardrobes and an ensuite shower room, there is also a family bathroom with bath and shower over, and a further double bedroom to the rear aspect. To the third floor features a further two double bedrooms with bespoke fitted wardrobes and a family bathroom with a separate shower and bath, plus an additional storage cupboard. Each property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing throughout, along with a single garage and parking space.
Reasons To Invest
- Built over 4 floors and offering 2,050 sq.ft of space, the property comes with flooring throughout, bespoke fitted wardrobes, integrated white goods, turf and fencing;
- Discounted by £35,050 off the sales price;
- 12-month rent guarantee from the date of legal completion of £1,100 pcm;
- Gross yields predicted of 5.7%;
- 10 Year Aedis Warranty and 1 Year defects period;
- Gated development in a town centre location;
- Newark Hospital is only 1 mile away;
- There are two train stations less than 1.5 miles away, with regular services to London Kings Cross taking 1 hour 15 minutes.
- The development is located just off the A1 on the east side of Nottinghamshire, almost equidistant from Nottingham (22 miles) and Lincoln (19 miles), ideal for commuters.
Register to See Full Details
You can register online for free, when you register you will be able to view full investment details and have access to exclusive investment opportunities.
Enquire About this Investment
Fill in the form below and one of our team will get back to you. All fields are required.
Request a Callback
Please fill in the form below and one of our team will get back to you soon.