We are delighted to bring our investors this lovely opportunity at The Grove in Congleton, an exclusive development of only 14 properties.
We have been able to secure for our investors the opportunity to purchase a 3 bed, 2 bath semi-detached house, complete with landscaped gardens for only £186,995, with anticipated yields of up to 5.5%.
Anticipated to complete in Q3 2020, properties on this development are to be finished to a high level of specification with stylish and luxurious contemporary interiors.
Magnet kitchens with Neff appliances, a canopy porch, entrance hallway, a spacious lounge and dining kitchen, plus a downstairs WC complete the ground floor. To the first floor there are three good size bedrooms, a family bathroom and an ensuite to the master bedroom. Each property also benefits from 2 allocated parking spaces.
According to Leef Property Management, these properties are in a great location with strong rental demand. They should achieve monthly rental amounts of £795 - £850, which translates into gross rental yields of up to 5.5% and a potential return on deposit monies invested of up to 13.9%.
Reasons to Invest
- Predicted high capital growth area;
- 10 Year New Home Warranty;
- We have a RICS valuation of £215,000;
- 2 allocated parking spaces;
- Yields of up to 5.5%
- High specification throughout, including Magnet kitchens, tiled bathrooms and Neff appliances, luxury flooring throughout, as well as landscaped gardens;
- 15-minutes from the stunning Peak District National Park;
- 10-minutes from junction 17 of the M6 motorway, giving easy links to the wider road network;
- 5-minutes from Congleton rail station, which provides direct access to Manchester Piccadilly and Stoke-on-Trent;
- Part of the North Congleton Masterplan, with over 2,400 new homes being built in the immediate area, as well as additional infrastructure, including a new school, supermarket, doctors and a bypass.
Register to See Full Details
You can register online for free, when you register you will be able to view full investment details and have access to exclusive investment opportunities.
Build Update - 21st May 2020
We are pleased to confirm that after the initial lockdown as a result of Covid-19, contractors are back on site.
- The development has been progressing steadily over the past couple of weeks, which means that half of the units are now ready for their second fix.
- Services are now in the process of being connected to all the plots, including broadband.
- Kitchens have been ordered, with delivery expected in approximately 4 weeks time, and most of the bathroom suites are being delivered from this week.
It is still too early to quantify the overall impact on the build schedule as a result of Covid-19. However, it would be reasonable to expect that practical completion will be later than originally envisaged. We will let keep you updated as and when we are able.
In the meantime, we have been able to obtain a few images of the site, taken this week.
Enquire About this Investment
Fill in the form below and one of our team will get back to you. All fields are required.
Request a Callback
Please fill in the form below and one of our team will get back to you soon.