PIP is delighted to bring to select investors an off plan investment opportunity at Moseley Gardens, Birmingham.
Moseley Gardens is an outstanding off plan investment opportunity, located in a central Birmingham Situated in Digbeth, the development features 67 stylish 1 and 2 bed apartments across 6 floors and is currently scheduled to complete Q1 2021. Though this may be subject to change.
This site is all but sold out, so we are delighted to be able to offer investors four final opportunities to purchase a wonderful light and spacious, high specification, 2 bed, 2 bath apartment, which comes with a parking space and Stamp Duty paid. Prices start from £273,995 for a 2 bed 2 bath apartment.
All apartments will offer a contemporary open plan living and dining space with oversized windows (where possible) ensuring maximum natural light. With hardwood veneer ﬂoors and stainless-steel sockets throughout, these high grade speciﬁcations combined with custom built kitchens, integral appliances and stylish bathroom designs come as standard, offering style, luxury and comfort.
Moseley Gardens lies in the Digbeth area of Birmingham, a lively, creative hub on the east side of the city centre. Digbeth is an area of Central Birmingham, now considered a district within Birmingham City Centre. As part of the Big City Plan, Digbeth is undergoing a large redevelopment scheme that will regenerate the old industrial buildings into apartments, retail premises, offices and arts facilities. Moseley Gardens is ideally located within easy reach of some of Birmingham’s most iconic postcodes. Grand Central Station (10-minute walk), The Bull Ring (10-minute walk) and The Mailbox (15-minute walk).
Reasons to Invest
- Spacious, high specification apartments, in an excellent location.
- Parking space included in the price (valued at £15K).
- Stamp Duty paid.
- Strong capital appreciation predictions.
- Reserve your property in a growing and buoyant property market for an initial deposit of only 3% of the purchase price.
- Centrally located and within a short distance of the city’s main business, shopping and leisure areas.
- Birmingham International 1hr 20 minutes from London Euston.
- Direct trains from Birmingham to London St Pancras in 1hr 8 minutes.
- Excellent Universities, schools and colleges.
- High rental demand area, with predicted yields of up to 4.7%.
- Up and coming area with lots of regeneration taking place.
Register to See Full Details
You can register online for free, when you register you will be able to view full investment details and have access to exclusive investment opportunities.
Leasehold - 125 years
Ground rent - £250 per annum (approximately)
Service charge £1,000 - £1,500 per annum (approximately) dependent on unit size
10 Year Warranty
2 Year Defects Cover
Additional items to be supplied by the purchaser
Flooring is included in the purchase price, as well as integrated white goods, which include a washer/dryer and a fridge/freezer. However, please note that in readiness for tenancy, the following will also need to be sourced and provided:
- Blinds/curtain tracks.
- Bathroom accessories, i.e. towel rails, toilet roll holders, mirrors.
- Furniture Pack (contact PIP for more information).
Except for a Furniture Pack, all items can be sourced, supplied and installed on your behalf by your letting agent, using local, reputable contractors, should this be a service you would like to take advantage of.
Please note; the letting agent believes these properties would be very attractive to the furnished market and therefore, you should consider marketing your property as furnished/unfurnished.
Enquire About this Investment
Fill in the form below and one of our team will get back to you. All fields are required.
Request a Callback
Please fill in the form below and one of our team will get back to you soon.